A burst pipe can cause immense damage to your home
The LeakMate is the only tool that fits 10mm, 15mm and 22mm (3/8in, 1/2in & 3/4in)
Watch our video to see how easy the LeakMate tool is to use
Water leaks are quite often the route cause to more serious cosmetic or & structural problems and also with the obvious health risks associated with living or working in a damp property.
- Water leaking in your property means your water bill is rising faster than you would like – hurting your bank balance
- Central heating system leaks could leave you and your family with no heating – in the dead of winter
- Central heating systems that are being refilled constantly suffer from oxidization – rusting your radiators & pipes from the inside out!
- Water mains supply leaks can quickly cause subsidence of land including footpaths, driveways, gardens – or your house!
- Internal water leaks from pipes, tanks, underfloor heating & central heating systems cause an untold amount of damage to your home including damage to walls and floors – costing hundreds to rectify!
- You family and yourself become at risk of a multitude of health problems affected by damp including asthma – children and the elderly are most at risk.
- Your property becomes a comfortable home for many insects, bugs & mites who thrive in damp & dark conditions – under your floors and in your walls.
What may seem like a small problem, a simple water leak, can rapidly become a huge problem with extremely costly consequences.