Stop a water leak in seconds with LeakMate
The LeakMate is the only tool that fits 10mm, 15mm and 22mm (3/8in, 1/2in & 3/4in)
Watch our video to see how easy the LeakMate tool is to use
Water leaks are quite often the route cause to more serious cosmetic or & structural problems and also with the obvious health risks associated with living or working in a damp property.
Some of the potential problems your hidden water leak could lead to include:
- Water leaking in your property means your water bill is rising faster than you would like – hurting your bank balance
- Central heating system leaks could leave you and your family with no heating – in the dead of winter
- Central heating systems that are being refilled constantly suffer from oxidization – rusting your radiators & pipes from the inside out!
- Water mains supply leaks can quickly cause subsidence of land including footpaths, driveways, gardens – or your house!
- Internal water leaks from pipes, tanks, under floor heating & central heating systems cause an untold amount of damage to your home including damage to walls and floors – costing hundreds to rectify!
- You family and you become at risk of a multitude of health problems affected by damp including asthma – children and the elderly are most at risk.
- Your property becomes a comfortable home for many insects, bugs & mites who thrive in damp & dark conditions – under your floors and in your walls.
What may seem like a small problem, a simple water leak, can rapidly become a huge problem with extremely costly consequences.
If you have water leaks in your attic, behind walls or under floors this can use the growth and spread of various types of fungus, which in turn can cause health problems.
Ongoing water damage to wooden joists or floorboards in your home can eventually lead to serious structural problems.
If your water meter is running 24/7 then your water bill is going to be sky high, and all for the sake of having a simple leak found and fixed. LeakMate can stop this in seconds